UK - Fighting Japan On Three Fronts - 10 Jun to 29 Jun 1941

10 Jun 1941: Great! That will increase my Fuel supplies.
I decide to research Fuel Refining IV next.
My plans for India Army in NW China.
11 Jun 1941: I send 4th Submarine Flotilla back to port....
....and I send 8th Submarine Flotilla to port at Marcus Island.
13 Jun 1941: Get well soon!
19 Jun 1941: The Focus Britannia Rules the Waves has been completed and I select Battleship Focus next.
22 Jun 1941: I support Mexico for the Allies.
23 Jun 1941: Poland doesn't waste any time.
I select Ernest Bevin as a Poltical Advisor. We'll be building a lot of Airfields and Ports in the Western Pacific.
24 Jun 1941: The Japanese are being crushed in China. No wonder that the islands in the Pacifc are undefended.
I reduce Aluminium imports from Yugoslavia.
We have captured Hefei.
We go on the offensive in Russia. I'm only using half of my divisions.
26 Jun 1941: The Japanese division at the southern end of our frontline has already been defeated.
27 Jun 1941: I deploy more Fighter Squadrons at Rabaul and in Crimea.
29 Jun 1941: It doesn't look good for the Japanese. They appear to have no reserves.
Iwo Jima will be my next target in the Mariana Region. The is no fleet there.
Finally the War Summary showing that the US is still not committing ground forces. They are providing 0% of the war effort. So much for the almighty USA!
My Fuel reserves have recovered again - hopefully enough to gain Naval Superiority in the Mariana Region. 

Comments