UK - Crusader Tank and Two Civil Wars End - 13 Feb to 21 Feb 1939

13 Feb 1939: I ask Carlist Spain to join the Allies.
Thed French Commune is 86% towards capitulation and Estonia has finally been defeated.
I organize a thrust towards Marseille - the capital of the French Commune.
I now have enough Army XP to design the Crusader Medium Tank. It is barebones at the moment.
I select welded armour instesd of rivetted....
....then a two-man turret and 6-pdr Gun then extras like Radio, Extra Machine Guns, Extra Ammunition as well as armoured skirts.
Finally I put it into production.
I plan a thrust further north to capture Vichy and Lyon.
14 Feb 1939: Carlist Spain is now in the Allies faction. Hopefully they shall govern Spain.
15 Feb 1939: I add the 2nd Army Tank Brigade to the assault north of Gerona.
16 Feb 1939: The Polish Peasant Union has finally won the Civil War.
19 Feb 1939: We are at the Gates of Marseille.
21 Feb 1939: The French Commune has capitulated.
The Air Wings of the 2 new Ark Royal Class Carriers need Pilot Exercises. They are also not yet at full strength.
I assign two trained Destroyers to Humber Force....
....and 3 Submarines to 5 Submarine Flotilla.
21 Feb 1939: I order Humber Force back to port.
Finally I order Reserve Fleet to Singapore which contains all five pre-war Aircraft Carriers.
I'm slowly building up forces in SE Asia to take on Japan. 

Comments