UK - Spanish Directory and a New Armoured Division - 24 Nov to 30 Nov 1938

24 Nov 1938: We have captured La Coruna.
25 Nov 1938: Someone needs to inform Japan that the Spanish Directory has just been wiped off the map.
This is getting boring.
27 Nov 1938: Mengkukuo is a long way from everywhere. The BEF is heading south to Vigo. One moment, all the enemy troops have disappeared so they must have capitulated.
I place the newly deployed 18th Division in training....
....and assign 3 trained units, including 2 Tank Brigades, to Home Army.
28 Nov 1938: The Navy Department of the MI6 has been created.
I select the Airforce Department next.
28 Nov 1938: Here is confirmation that the Spanish Directory has capitulated. There was no extra chart because we were fighting in a Civil War theatre.
This is confusing but I'll try. The Japanese German war is because China called them into the war. I didn't know that Germany is at war with Spanish factions in the Civil War. The Soviet French war? I didn't know that Soviets still exist..
I don't want either one of them in our faction. I dismiss the offer.
The Submarine HMS Cachalot is assigned to 5th Submarine Flotilla.
Now that we have develöped a medium tank we need an Armoured Division template. I use the Tank Brigade template....
....then add a Medium Tank battalion and 4 Motorized Infantry battalions.
There is no naval unit that I really need at the moment. I need 1940 designs.
These new Submarines have been assigned to the wrong Task Force. I transfer them to the Training Fleet.
29 Nov 1938: I order the 4th and 2nd Submarine Flotillas back to port.
30 Nov 1938: Russia appears to be at war with everybody.
Here they are in Estonia. Capturing Tallinn should finish the conflict.
All our other adverseries are in the Pacific theatre. I shall have to start transfering forces there. The Indian Army is already in Singapore.
Our ally Communist China appears to be winning. What are those two US Divisions doing there?
The USA is not at war but they have sent volunteers. Typical USA - they are sending Lend Lease to both China and Japan. Two nations at war.
This was very confusing at first but I'm beginning to understand. More in the next post. 

Comments