UK - Turmoil in Central Europe - 29 Jul to 10 Aug 1939

29 Jul 1939: Research has completed on the Supermarine Spitfire....
....and I select the Lancaster next.
My current Research projects.
I create a Spitfire Mk.1 variant with extra weapons and reliability....
....then replace the Hurricane in production.
31 Jul 1939: Our offensive has stalled and I notice that Czechoslovakian forces have disappeared and with it my right flank.
03 Aug 1939: I'm now vulnerable and I have two choices. Widen the corridor or an orderly withdrawal to a new line.
05 Aug 1939: Now it's official....
....and we receive a Czech Army in Exile plus a lot of equipment. Better than nothing I suppose.
Lithuania joins the Allies....
....then Germany declares war on Lithuania.
I change my Armoured Division template by replacing the Light Tank battalion with a Medium Tank Destroyer battalion.
My Logistics Chart shows that I have enough Medium Tanks but not enough Tank Destroyers. I am also short on Artillery.
It's getting uncomfortable for Lithuania.
We receive three Czechoslovakian Generals.
10 Aug 1939: Carlist Spain ends its Lend Lease to us.
I have a problematic time ahead and must cancel my drive on Berlin until my flanks are secure. 

Comments