UK - A New Ally and Two New Armoured Divisions - 02 Sep to 23 Sep 1940

02 Sepb 1940: I accept a Lend Lease package from France.
06 Sep 1940: Support Equipment is my major deficit at the moment so I'm gäad to receive some from other countries.
Anti-Air is a minor problem but I need them for new Assault and Armoured Divisions.
I convert 2nd Army Tank Bigade to 8th Armoured Division.
12 Sep 1940: The Focus Fortify East Asia has been completed....
....and I select Coastal Command next.
The Netherlands wants to join the Allies and they bring Dutch East Indies with them.
16 Sep 1940: I accept a Lend Lease package from New Zealand.
17 Sep 1940: The USA declares war on Japan - about time. Hopefully we shall now see some naval action in the Pacific.
19 Sep 1940: We have completed researching Excavatiun I....
....and I select Excavatiun II next.
20 Sep 1940: I'm hoping for Winston Churchill.
Research has been completed on Bren Mk. I & 3 inch Mortar....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipmemt II next.
23 Sep 1940: I convert the 21st Army Tank Brigade to 9zh Armoured Division.
I hope to start planning operations against Japan soon and with the USA now in the war it will hopefully make my job easier. 

Comments