UK - More Assets sent to SW Pacific Theatre - 02 Nov to 16 Nov 1940

02 Nov 1940: My non-armour Army production. We still have a critical shortage of Trucks.
03 Nov 1940: The newly deployed 70th Assault Division is placed in training.
I offer control of Spanish Africa to Carlist Spain.
I return the 48th South Midlands Division to Gibraltar.
I create the 36th and 37th RAF Squadrons at Hong Kong. They are equipped with Bristol Beaufighters and Avro Lancasters respectively.
I upgrade the Hong Kong VDF to the Hong Kong Division.
I assign the 2nd Malaysian Infantry Brigade to Asian Army.
I ship the 7th and 10th Canadian District Militias to Batavia on Java.
Carlist Spain accepts control of Spanish Africa.
04 Nov 1940: Poland cancels its Lend Lease package.
07 Nov 1940: We agree to a non-aggression pact with the USA.
09 Nov 1940: I redirect the 2 Canadian units to Christmas Island.
11 Nov I redirect them again to Timor.
15 Nov 1940: Now New Zealand caancels their Lend Lease to us....
....and Italy cancels their's too.
16 Nov 1940: I request Fuel from the United States....
....and it is granted.
Before I do any Amphibious Assaults in the SW Pacific I need Naval Superiority. Fortunately the US and French Navies are also opeating in the region. 

Comments