UK - Upgrading the Royal Navy and Fleet Air Arm - 01 May to 04 May 1941

01 May 1941: A satellite view of the Far East.
We sink 2 Japanese Merchants near Kwajalein.
I commence researching Improved Computing Machine.
My current Research projects.
The War Summary and the USA is not committing ground troops. Japan is clearly losing the war.
04 May 1941: I create an improved Blackburn Skua Mk.I....
....and start producing it.
Next I want create a powerful 1940 Submarine.
It has a more powerful engine, a snorkel and 3 sets of torpedo tbes.
I create 2 production lines which will be activated later this month when the final 1936 Submarines are launched.
I assign 17 trained Submarines to 5th Submarine Flotilla....
....and 2 Destroyers to Humber Force.
I merge the two Training Fleets....
....and order Naval Exercises.
Next I design my new 1940 Aircraft Carrier.
I add 2 Anti-Aircraft batteries, a secondary Gun battery and 3 Hangers which can hold a total of 60 Aircraft.
I create 2 production lines and I need to construct more Dockyards.
I transfer the two Canadian Militias to ANZAC Army which is operating in Micronesia.
I ship two Fortress Units from Malaya to Hong Kong.
Finally I attach two Fighter Squadrons to India Army.
Now I can continue offensive operations offensive operations in the next post. 

Comments