UK - Extensive Reorganization - 15 Sep to 16 Sep 1939

15 Sep 1939: I rename the Czech Army, give it a British comander then ship it to France.
I deploy all divisions early....
....then delete an Assault Division recruitment line.
I assign the 3rd Army Tank Brigade to 2nd Army.
I place the 3 Assault Divisions in training.
I ship 2nd Army to France.
I rename my Armoured Division then create Armoured Division 39 without the Medium Tank Destroyer battalion.
I assign 2nd and 22nd RAF Squadrons to Home Army.
Then transfer 4 RAF Squadrons to Oberbayern.
I create 3rd Army using 8 divisions from 1st Army (ex-Home Army) and give it a piece of the front to the left of 1st Army. I've also created a Europe Training Army and have placed 4 divisions from 1st Army in it for further training.
16 Sep 1939: This time France has done something correct.
I'm ready to go on the offensive again but with air support this time. 

Comments