UK - On the Offensive in France - 29 Dec 1938 to 13 Feb 1939

29 Dec 1938: Now that we are officially in the war I attack the French Commune in their southern flank.
17 Jan 1939: I was so busy I forgot to take snapshots. Basically I formed a perimeter on the the French Commune's border and ordered all units to march on Calais - their capital. Lille is their last city in the north.
19 Jan 1939. Now it's time to march south. Our French ally has manage to retain control over Bordeaux and the Commune's new capital is Marseille.
21 Jan 1939: Another naval battle but our combined fleet easily fends off a Submarine attack.
22 Jan 1939: Our portion of the front has been stabilized so we can now go onto the offensive. My goal is Toulouse.
The French Commune lost 2 Submarines.
25 Jan 1939: That didn't ake long but I nide to widen the breakthrough.
27 Jan 1939: The MI6 has received the Army Department.
02 Feb 1939: We have captured Toulouse - now I want to clean up my right flank.
03 Feb 1939: I plan a new offensive eastwards - we have a numerical advantage.
10 Feb 1939: Four nations want to join the war, Australia for example. I do the same for Canada, British Raj and New Zealand.
11 Feb 1939: The offensive is progressig but there are still 3 enemy units in our rear whch need to be neutralized.
13 Feb 1939: Research has been completed on Oil Refining II....
....and I select Concentrated Industry III next.
My current Research projects.
Hopefully we can swiftly end this conflict. 

Comments