UK - Final Preparations and the Invasion - 06 Sep to 30 Sep 1941

06 Sep 1941: I order the UK Red Sea TF to Shanghai.
I order 6 divisions of India Army to Shanghai.
09 Sep 1941: 4th Army is ordered to Ceylon.
12 Sep 1941: I plan a 4 division Assault on Okinawa.
I can commence the Assaulut on Osaka in two more days. The USA's fleets are providing Naval Superiority.
14 Sep 1941: I ship 8 divisions of India Army to Iwo Jima but if we capture Osaka I'll redirect the troops there instead.
17 Sep 1941: I initiate the Amphibious Assault on Osaka. This a risky gamble but I believe that Japan is largely undefended.
18 Sep 1941: The landings at Osaka are imminent.
23 Sep 1941: We have captured Osaka - it was undefended. I have redirected the 8 divisions of India Army to Osaka.
My Naval production. I have decided on a maximum of 6 Aircraft Carriers but I may reduce it to 4. I see Lancasters over Japan.
25 Sep 1941: The reinforcements have arrived and start advancing further into Japan.
27 Sep 1941: We have captured Nagoya on the road to Tokyo. 
I have sent two divisions to Hiroshima and beyond.
I add a 5th Military Factory to Typhoon production.
I import more Aluminium from France.
28 Sep 1941: Our perimeter is expanding nicely.
I initiate the assault on Okinawa....
....and order China Fleet to patrol the East China Sea.
30 Sep 1941: We have captured Hiroshima and are approaching Tokyo. Yokohama port is next.
I increase Fulmar production....
....and import more Aluminium from Yugoslavia.
It was crazy to defend China and distant Russia while leaving the Home Islands undefended. They are now paying the price. 

Comments