UK - Further Reorganization and Prioriitization - 01 Oct to 07 Oct 1939

01 Oct 1939: I decide to release occupied territory in Europe because the occupation costs, and Resistance levels are too high. I need the troops elsewhere. I begin with Greece and return Crete and the Dodecanese Islands.
Next I give Sardinia and Sicily back to Italy. I still have Gibraltar, Malta and Cyprus in all 3 Mediterranean regions.
I aasign 3 divisions from the now Greek Islands to 1st Army....
....then do the same for 2 divisins in Eritrea and Aden.
I ship the 3 divisions from Greek territory to Italy.
I ship 3 divisions from Sardinia to the Italian mainland.
05 Oct 1939: Research has been completed on the Bristol Beaufighter....
....and I select Depth Charge Mortar next. That'll give me  ultra-hot Desttroyer.
A Civil War war begins in Finland and we have captured Frankfurt.
06 Oct 1939: Japanese Submarines have sunk 2 more Merchants in the Bay of Biscay.
I need to tend to the Straits of Malacca too. I split the Reserve Fleet in two halves.
07 Oct 1939: The British Raj cancels the Lend Lease to us and I set the Air Wings on HMS Furious and HMS Eagle to Anti-Shipping. I have assigned the Carrier Fleet to patrol in the Straits of Malacca.
So Japan has got involved in Finland.
The two Finlands. Greater Finland is Fascist while Finland is the one at war with our enemies.
I hope tat the changes in SE Asia will counter Japanese naval activities arounf Singapore.

Comments