UK - Russia Capitulates and the Map of Europe is Redrawn - 08 Aug to 18 Aug 1940

08 Aug 1940: Third Army units are advancing both sides of the Urals from the south.
15 Aug 1940: At home the 23 Army Tank Brigade is placed in training.
Carlist Spain offers a Lend Least of Support Equipment and I accept.
My Fuel is getting low again so I request a Lend Lease of Fuel from France again....
...and they give us some.
16 Aug 1940: OMG, Russia has capitulated. Obviously Japan had the highest VP total and look to the right to see what they have grabbed. I satellite 2 States in the Caucasus plus Crimea-Kherson. In the next rounds I satellite Georgia-Abkhazia, Dagestan and North-Ossetia.
I then select Paruguese Cölonies in Africa plus Madeira, The Azores, Cape Verde and Portuguese Timor. 
Finally I change the Government in Lisbon to a Democracy. I end the bidding.
Portugal is now in the Allies. We also have 3 Spains again. Will they restart the Civil War?
17 Aug 1940: I cancel all orders for 1st Army and order it to Berlin. Czechoslovakia is whole again and Germany has lost Silesia and Vorpommern - they are now independant states.
I order 3rd Army to garrison my Satellite States in the Caucasus. They have beaucoup Oil.
With Russia and the 4th International gone the global conflict is now nuch simpler. Japan must be the prime target although Spain could be a problem again.  

Comments