UK - Japan Capitulates But The War Continues - 26 Oct to 31 Oct 1941

26 Oct 1941: I ship 3 Canadian District Militias to Yokohama port.
27 Oct 1941: At Nagasaki we are winning the battle. France cancels its Lend Lease to us.
29 Oct 1941: I now aim to capture Nigata and Sendai.
31 Oct 1941: Japan has capitulated and also Spain's enemies in Iberia. China has already annexed Taiwan.
I annex all the available islands in the western Pacific and I satellite Korea.
In the next round I change Japan's government to a Democracy.
I pa to get more points and I scout the map for any more goodies but I find nothing so I quit.
Japan is now a Democracy and in the Allies.
I begin recruiting 3 Assault Divisions.
I unlock the Naval Doctrine Submarine Operations.
I spend 75 PP on War Bonds.
The full Treaty - or who grabbed what.
Unfortunately we are still at war with Qing China, 

Comments