UK - Consolidation in the West and Far East - 12 Aug to 15 Sep 1939

12 Aug 1939: That is nor good news.
16 Aug 1939: A narrow escape. A Civil War in China would have been devastating.
04 Sep 1939: The Czechoslovakian Exile Army has arrived in the UK.
We welcome more Artillery from the USA.
12 Sep 1939: This Army needs considerable training before I can use it.
I plan the construction of 11 Military Factories.
The Japanese sink 4 more Merchants in the Bay of Biscay.
I'm not worried at the moment.
I import Chromium from France.
I increase the production of Merchants.
15 Sep 1939: I need to spend more time in the Far East.
I invite the Guangxi Clique to join the Allies and they accept.
I have all 22 dvisions at a new frontline and we still hold Nuremberg.
The War Summary and I notice that Spain has returned.
What has Carlist Spain been doing? I might have to send the Czechoslovakian Army to Spain.
I can have the defend a frontline and train at the same time. 

Comments