UK - Preparations for the Invasion of Japan - 16 Aug to 06 Sep 1941

16 Aug 1941: There are no enemy ships in these naval zones so I send Humber Force and Western Med Force back to port.
19 Aug 1940: The Western Med Fleet is docked in Porto, Portugal.
20 Aug 1941: My Fuel reserves are gradually rebuilding.
28 Aug 1941; The Focus Battleship Focus has been completed....
....and I select Global Defence next.
My Construction queue.
I add 5 more levels to the Air Base on Iwo Jima.
31 Aug 1941: I aim to encircle more Japanese divisions and prevent them from defending the Home Islands.
I ship 4th Army to Alexandria....
....and 1st Army to Ceylon.
Not much action there.
The Japanese forces in China can be contained by the Chinese Army and their allies so I order Indian Army to ports.
01 Dec 1941: The Unied States cancels its Lend Lease to us.
05 Sep 1941: I plot an Amphibious Assault on Japan. There are a couple of ports near to each other and I can cut the Japanese defences in two.
06 Sep 1941: I cancel all Recruitment and Deployment so that all produced equipment is available for the frontline troops.
I now have plenty of Trucks and Infantry Equipment.
I move the Hong Kong Division nearer to Japan.
I have Air Superiority over Japan with only 142 aircraft!!!
I'm confident that the conquest of Japan will be a walkover but I'm going to play safe and contine with more preparations. 

Comments