UK - The End of the Aragón Council - 23 Feb to 20 Mar 1939

23 Feb 1939: We ask to join the Carlist War against the Aragónese....
....and they accept our offer.
24 Feb 1939: We go on the offensive and the first goal is the Aragónese capital Barcelona.
27 Feb 1939: I order Humber Force to patrol in the Bay of Biscay again.
28 Feb 1939: The Pyrenees are a good defensive line so progress is slow.
01 Mar 1939: The Focus Destroyer Focus has been completed........and I select Secure the Imperial Shipping Routes next.

02 Mar 1939: That isn't much of a surprise.
07 Mar 1939: Barcelona has been captured and the new capital is Valencia. I placing the whole Home Army through the gap and we are heading along the coast.
08 Mar 1939: I have enough divisions to link up with the Carlists in Huesca.
10 Mar 1939: My Armoured spearhead has reached Tortosa on the coast while 7 divisions are halfway to Huesca.
11 Mar 1939: We are now attacking Huesca while the remainder of Home Army is ordered along the coast.
14 Mar 1939: The Armour is heading down the coast and we have widened the breach at the Pyrenees. Huesca should soon fall.
Carlist Spain has been busy calling in allies.
18 Mar 1939: The Aragónese have capitulated and their territory has been annexed by Carlist Spain.
I create a new front at the Spanish border.
19 Mar 1939: I ask Carlist Spain to join their war against Spain....
....and they accept my offer.
I draw up plans and Home Army's divisions head to the new frontline. I use Command points for a Force Attack.
20 Mar 1939: The newly deployed 3rd Army Tank Brigade is placed in training.
With Aragón defeated Spain is final Carlist adversary in the Civil War. 

Comments