UK - A Complex Collection of Conflicts - 30 Nov to 10 Dec 1938

30 Nov 1938: The view when starting the game. One can see that the Spanish Directory was gobbled up by Carlist Spain. Let's try and put some sense into this conflict.
We, the UK, are being attacked by the Pact of Rome nations.
France is being attacked by the 4th International nations. Notice that the UK is not mentioned.
Communist China is in the 4th International and is under attack from the Pact of Rome, i.e. Japan and friends.
China is in the Allies and is under attack from the 4th International.
Japan is the leader of the Pact of Rome and has attacked both the Allies and the 4th International.
Trotski's Russia is leader of the 4th Intenational and is at war with nations within the Allies and Pact of Rome but not the United Kingdom. Clear as mud?
I start a second Army Brigade recruitment track. The next unit is the 21st Tank Brigade which I already have....
....so I change the name of the existing unit to 22nd Army Tank Brigade.
01 Dec 1938: I asign HMS Cossack to the Humber Force.
I transfer the Carriers HMS Hermes and HMS Eagle to the Reserve Fleet.
I order Humber Force to patrol in the Bay of Biscay.
04 Dec 1938: I place the newly deployed 38th (Welsh) Division in training.
I order the Reserve Fleet to Mogadishu. The first half of its deployment to Sinöapore.
08 Dec 1938: I see that Estonia is still fighting.
Ethiopia is in the Allies and is at war with the Pact of Rome and 4th International nations.
10 Dec 1938: Now there's a Civil War in France. Just what was needed.
This is delicate because if I support France I'll be at war with the 4th International. 

Comments