UK - We Are Dragged Into World War Two - 09 Sep to 29 Sep 1938

09 Sep 1938: These two are at war with each other. I decline.
I assign the trained 103rd Indian Division to Mediterranean Army.
I don't have the necessary 18 divisions to garrison Crete, Sicily and Sardinia but 10 are better than none,
10 Sep 1938: So we are in the Spanish-Portuguese war now. Damn these French for the unauthorized leadership role they have assumed.
The Spanish Directory is at war with the Allies and look at that sea of red - all their enemies.
How much longer will the Polish Civil War continue?
I order the 5th Submarine Flotilla to patrol in the Bay of Biscay.
11 Sep 1ß38: The Spanish have lost two Submarines.
I don't want the USA in the Allies faction so I decline.
The Reserve Fleet has a lot of weight so let's teach these Spanish a lesson by sending it into the Bay of Biscay.
I active the Air Groups on the three Carriers.
13 Sep 1938: I believe they are friendly.
15 Sep 1938: The arrival of the Royal Navy has allowed the French to depart....
....but not without losing a couple of Merchants.
16 Sep 1938: The Refinery will be completed in 8 days.
18 Sep 1938: Well that took care of the Spanish fleet. All ships were sunk!
22 Sep 1938: That is really great news. We are now officially in World War II.
28 Sep 1938: More confirmation.
Japan has taken over the leadership of the Pact of Rome. We have 0 losses so far while France has lost 3,000.
I order my 2 fleets in Hong Kong to patrol in the Straits of Malacca....
....then I ship the Indian Army to Singapore.
29 Sep 1938: We have completed Research on the Handley Page Halifax.
I select Computing Machine next. We need to start breaking codes.
My current research projects.
We are now at war with Japan and we are totally unprepared. I was hoping for a couple more years. 

Comments