UK - Qing China Capitulates - What's Next? - 24 Mar to 26 Mar 1942

24 Mar 1942: The war is finally over. We can go home now.
There's not much that I can do with 63 points but to be honest there is nothing that I want in the region so I end the bidding.
We invite Ireland to join the Allies
I'm increasing Spitfie Mk.I production-
I select the Air Doctrine Combat Unir Destruction.
At Home I place 3 newly deployed Assault Divisions in training....
....and the trained 10th Armoured Division is assigned to 5th Army.
I unlock the Army Doctrine Kampfgruppe (Battlegroup).
The Treaty of Sungkiang and Ireland joins the Allies.
The Poles have declared war on Estonia. I'm not joining that war.
The Polish and Estonian Diplomacy ledgers.
Not all of 3rd Army has arrived in Rostov yet.
Italy has war goals against Greece.
25 Mar 1943: They held the Olympic Games in Finland !?
26 Mar 1942: The Focus Jet Aircraft has been completed....
....and I select A/S Warfare next.
The Global Summary and the United Kingdom is comfortably ahead.
Our Armed Forces are formidable. The RAF and RN are doing fine so I want to increase the quality of the British Army. 

Comments