UK - Next Stop Germany - 07 Apr to 01 May 1939

07 Apr 1939: The newly deployed 61st Assault Division is placed in training.
12 Apr 1939: I ship Home Army to Italy.
Australia wants to join the Allies and I welcome them.
I ship India Army from Singapore to Brunei.
13 Apr 1939: Damn you France! Australian troops need to be in Australia not Europe.
14 Apr 1939: We are supporting Turkey.
21 Apr 1939: Oops! I've lost naval superiority in the South China Sea. The Japanese must have moved a fleet into the region. Only 2 divisions are still at sea - the others are safely in Brunei.
The 66th Assault Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
We accept the Lend Lease from Carlist Spain.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing.
22 Apr 1939: I create a frontline for Home Army on the German southern border. The divisions move there automatically.
29 Apr 1939: I create a third production line for 1936 Submarines.
I assign the 2 free Dockyards to the Destroyers.
I unlock the Naval Doctine Battlefleet Concentation.
The Air Wngs on the new Aircraft Carriers need more Pilot Exercises.
I assign 4 trained Destroyers to Humber Force and 13 Submarines to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
Home Army's mission is to take Berlin and I activate the operation.
01 May 1939: I add Command Points for Force Attack and there will soon be a breakthrough. A green 96 and a few in the high 80's.
Germany should be fairly weak after it's Civil War but that was more than two years ago. 

Comments