UK - The Campaign Against Greater Finland (I) - 18 Dec 1939 to 03 Jan 1940

18 Dec 1939: Three more Assaulr Divisions are shipped to Helsinki.
21 Dec 1939: Japanese Submarines have sunk 3 Merchants in the South China Sea. We have no dejences in that region.
The Submarine HMS Traveller is assigned to 5th Submarine Flotilla.
The Air Wings of the two new Carriers are now at full strength.
22 Dec 1939: I add another Military Factory to Artillery production.
I create a front on the border with Fascist Finland and 1st Army divisions march to the frontline.
27 Dec 1939: We have sunk a Japanese Submarine in the Starits of Malacca. At home research has been completed on 1940 Destroyer Hull....
....and I select the 1940 Cruiser Hull next.
28 Dec 1939: I invite Finland to join the Allies.
29 Dec 1939: Finland accepts the offer.
The first combat is on our left flank.
The trained Canal Brigade is assigned to 3rd Army.
Three Assault Divisions from 3rd Army require further training.
31 Dec 1939: France gate-crashes the party....
....and I invite Hungary before France does.
Hungary accepts the offer.
France has invited Italy to join the war.
04 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Mortar....
....and I select Inclined Belt Cruiser Armour Scheme next.
My current Research projects and Hungary calls Romania into the war.
Finland is a long way from home but we are finally there in strength. 

Comments