UK - The Campaign Against Greater Finland (III) - 14 Feb to 08 Mar 1940

14 Feb 1939: I convert the 2nd and 20th Army Tank Brigades to the Armoured Division 39 standard, i.e. no Medium Tank Destroyera....
...creating 2nd and 4th Armoured Divisions respectively.
15 Feb 1940: There's nothing I can do there.
Greater Finland is 82% towards capitulation.
I need to capture Lappi, the new capital, and the port in the far north.
16 Feb 1940: One problem less, but they have colonies in Africa.
20 Feb 1940: The advance continues.
25 Feb 1940: It's good to see that Finland is also fighting alongside our forces.
01 Mar 1940: The Japanese have lost a Destroyer and a Submarine in the Straits of Malacca.
05 Mar 1940: Greater Finland has capitulated.
06 Mar 1940: Malaysia has spawned the 2nd Infantry Brigade and I place it in training.
There is an ongoing battle in the Straits of Malacca and we are winning.
I order Asia Fleet 1 to Darwin.
In Africa I order an attack into Angola.
07 Mar 1940: Research has been completed on the Inclined Belt Cruiser Armour Scheme....
....and I select Improved Light Battery next.
08 Mar 1940: I add 3 Oil Refineries and 7 Civilian Factories to the Construction queue.
I request Fuel from France and they send some.
I now have Fuel Support problems so I need to reduce operations so that I can build up reserves again. 

Comments