UK - Campaign Against the Spanish Directory - 13 Oct to 22 Nov 1938

13 Oct 1938: Now we are at war with Estonia three times.
16 Oct 1938: Now thaz does complicate things - I need to visit the Asian theatre soon but Spain first.
Another participant against our allies.
17 Oct 1938: I order the BEF to Ovieda. We might soon have combat.
21 Oct 1938: An ally has lost a Merchant despite our massive naval superiority in the Bay of Biscay.
29 Oct 1938: Our Intelligence Agency MI6 has been created.
I decide to create the Naval Department first.
01 Nov 1938: A serious blow for the Russians.
03 Nov 1938: Another 2 Merchants sunk by that bold Spanish Submarine flotilla.
06 Nov 1938: We have contact and are winning.
A more detailed view of the battle.
10 Nov 1938:We have secured Ovieda. I press forward but also attack south to protect my flank. A Carlist division is supporting us.
14 Nov 1938: The enemy has been pushed back and we are keeping up the pressure. We have also captured Leon and the 4 divisions will support my left flank.
15 Nov 1938: We just lost 4 Merchants. That Submarine flotilla is becoming a nuisance.
My Naval Production.
Our advance westwards is looking good. The Spaniards are losing both battles.
16 Nov 1938: Great timing. Do they want to fight the Japanese without us?
22 Nov 1938: Research has been completed on Anti-Tank Upgrade. The last piece I need for my Medium Tank. Unfortunately I don't have enough Army XP to design it.
The final push to capture La Coruna has begun.
I select Sholo Douglas for the Military High Command. An Air Superiority Expert.
I commence researching the Supermarine Spitfire next.
My current Research projects. None will be completed this year.
The campaign is progressing well - this Spain will soon be history. 

Comments