UK - The Offensive in Germany - 05 May to 17 Jun 1939

05 May 1939: Our first objective is to capture Nuremberg then head further north.
10 May 1939: The Focus Secure the Imperial Shipping Routes has been completed.
I select Bomber Command next.
I change my Economy Law to War Economy. That gives me more Civilian Factories for Construction.
In fact I now have 10 more available.
11 May 1939: Nuremberg has been captured. The Germans have stacks of 3 and 4 divisions defending in front of our advance.
I need a Medium Tank Destroyer called Cavalier. The differnce between it and the Crusader is that it has no turret and has a more powerful gun. 
I place it on the production line but I have no Military Factories at the moment.
15 may 1939: The Russians have sunk a Merchant off the Spanish Coast.
Germany is 40% towards capitulation. I'm sure that we can improve on that figure.
16 May 1939: The green 95 indicates a possible breakthrough soon.
18 May 1939: We have advanced further north.
20 May 1939: I need to expand my left flank in order to broaden my offensive.
25 May 1939: Done. Now there only single German divisions defending their line.
31 May 1939: We are advancing rapidly and are now at the gates of Erfurt, Weimar and Leipzig.
05 Jun 1939: Maybe we can take Kassel.
08 Jun 1939: We are at the gates of Kassel and are trying to take Erfurt with a flanking attack. My right flank looks promising.
12 Jun 1939: We have sunk a Japanese(!) Submarine in the Bay of Biscay. They are a long way from home.
17 Jun 1939: I unlock the Army Doctrine Delay which gives +15 Organization for Infantry.
The offensive is on track but now we have to capture one or two of the cities in front of us. 

Comments