UK - Early Preparations in the Far East - 23 Sep to 12 Oct 1940

23 Sep 1940: I ask France for control of Spanish Africa....
....and France accepts.
I ship the 48th South Midlands Division from Gibraltar to Ceuta,
I order the 1st and 3rd RAF Squadrons to Hong Kong. They are equtpped with Spitfires.
24 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on the Carrier Fighter Fairey Fulmar.
I commence researching the Carrier Dive Bomber Blackburn Skua.
I start producing the Fairey Fulmar.
I add 4 Military Factories plus a stronger Coastal Fort for Gibraltar to the Construction queue.
07 Oct 1940: The British Raj cancels its Lend Lease to us.
10 Oct 1940: I convert the 1st Army Tank Brigade to 7th Armoured Division.
The newly deployed 56th London Division is placed in training.
I cancel the recruitment of Tank Brigades and switch to Armoured Divisions.
I upgrade the 2nd and 4th Armoured Divisions from the 1939 template to Armoured Division 1940, i.e. they receive Cavalier Tank Destroyers.
12 Oct 1940: I unlock the Land Doctrine Schwerpunkt (Focal Point).
My non-armour Army production. We now have a large Truck deficit.
My Construction queue. The last of the 3 Oil Refineries planned will soon be on line.
In North Borneo I merge China Fleet and UK TF 1.
I intend shipping India Army to Hong Kong then invade Formosa. 

Comments