UK - Redeployment in SW Pacific plus Hungary - 21 Nov to 30 Nov 1940

21 Nov 1940:The National Focus Coastal Command has been completed....
....and I select Hold Hong Kong next.
22 Nov 1940: Carlist Spain cancels their Lend Lease to us.
I've just realized that the Hong Kong Division is in Malaya. I ship it to Saigon.
29 Nov 1940: I ship the NZ Central and Southern Military Districts to the Gilbert Islands.
I ask the USA for Military Access.
The British and American opinion of each other.
Military Access has been granted.
I move 3 RAF Squadrons from Finland to Papua. (2 Fighter and 1 Bomber.)
30 Nov 1940: Hungary is causing problems.
Movements of the ANZAC Army.
The 7th and 10th Canadian Military Districts are ordered to Fiji Island.
I create the 38th RAF Squadron (Fighter) on the Bismark Islands.
I expend 50 PP to purchase War Bonds....
....which gives me extra Civilian Factories for Construction.
I split Asia Fleet 1 into two halves.
We are skowly increasing forces available in the SW Pacific. More in the next post. 

Comments