UK - 3rd Army Goes To Russia and the Lancaster - 02 Jun to 24 Jun 1940

02 Jun 1940: The Russians lose 2 Submarines and we lose 2 Merchants. I would call that a victory.
05 Jun 1940: 1st Armoured Division is assigned to 3rd Army.
07 Jun 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Light Battery....
....and I select Bren Mk.1 & ML 3 inch Mortar next.
My current Research.
11 Jun 1940: I upgrade 3rd Army Tank Brigade to 3rd Armoured Division.
I assign 3rd Army a portion of the Central Russian Front. 
12 Jun 1940: I give an objective way beyond the Urals.
I create the Lancaster Mk.I variant with more powerful engines and more reliability.
13 Jun 1940: We sink another Japanese Submarine in the Straits of Malacca.
I order China Fleet from Hong Kong to North Borneo.
14 Jun 1940: I assign the trained Submarine, HMS Tribune, to 5th Submarine Flottilla.
17 Jun 1940: I add a 2nd Military Factory to Anti-Aircraft Gun production.
18 Jun 1940: The newly deployed 47th London Division is plaved in training.
The Japanese sink a Merchant off the African Coast.
On the Southern Russian Front 1st Army goes on the offensive. It's goal is to capture the entire Caucasus and Astrakhan.
20 Jun 1940: We lose another Merchant near Cape Verde.
In East Africa the Portuguese are getting too ambitious. I reinforce African Army and start a counterattack.
21 Jun 1940: I give divisions from 3rd Army objectives deep behind Russian lines.
24 Jun 1940: We have finished researching the Hawker Typhoon....
....and I select the Fairey Fulmar Carrier Fighter next.
My Russian Campaign is now in full swing. More in the next post. 

Comments