UK - Home Front and Preparations For a Russian Campaign - 22 Apr to 01 May 1940

22 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Oil Processing....
....and I select Fuel Refining III next.
The French lose a Merchant in the Straits of Malacca.
I order UK Fleet 1 back to port.
25 Apr 1940: The Focus Commonwealth Ties has been completed....
....and I select British Commonwealth Air Training Plan next.
I transfer the Carriers HMS Ark Royal and HMS Illustrious as well as two destroyers to UK TF 3 in Northern England.
I conduct War Propaganda against Russia.
The factors currently affecting my War Support.
I import Aluminum from France, Greece and Yugoslavia. 
That is good news.
I cancel Chromium imports from Yugoslavia,
I've just realized that I two Spitfire production lines and one is producing the basic model. I can upgrade them later. Together we are producing almost 2 Spitfires per day.
My Construction queue.
30 Apr 1940: Nothing surprises me any more.
01 May 1940: The Diplomatic Ledger for the Netherlands. Nothing exciting there.
Most of 1st Army's divisions have finally reached Turku and I ship them to Memel in Lithuania.
If I take too long the war in Russia may be over before I get involved. 

Comments