UK - The First Japanese Island is Captured - 23 Jan to 09 Feb 1941

23 Jan 1941: Research has been completed on Fuel Refining III....
....and I select Advanced Oil Processing next.
I select Vickers Armstrong as my Tank Designer.
27 Jan 1941: I agree to a non-aggression pact with the Philippines.
30 Jan 1941: The Focus Hold Hong Kong has been completed.
I select Chiefs of Staff Committee next.
01 Feb 1941: We have completed researching Excavation II....
....and I select Concentrated Industry IV next.
My current Research projects. The Amphibious Assault has also been activated.
The Japanese Naval Base has been captured. I cancel the second assault and ship the 2 divisions to the captured base.
I change 4th Submarine Flotilla's mission to Convoy Raiding.
02 Feb 1941: Although we are outnumbered 3:1 in the South China Sea the Japanese have not attacked us.
I add 3 Oil Refineries to my Construction queue.
I cancel Aluminium imports from Yugoslavia.
04 Feb 1941: We lose a Merchant to a Japanese Air Attack.
06 Feb 1941: I order the Canadian 10th District Militia to a neighbouring island.
07 Feb 1941: Our Submarines sink two Japanese Merchants.
08 Feb 1941: I start an offensive against Japanese forces in Mainland China.
We sink 2 more Japanese Merchants in Eastern Micronesia.
We are on the offensive again after months of preparations. I'm watching my Fuel reserves continuously. 

Comments