UK - On the Offensive in Germany Again - 18 Sep to 01 Oct 1939

18 Sep 1939: A Panzer Division E. of Frankfurt is attacked by 6 divisions from 3rd Army.
23 Sep 1939: Four divisions follow up attacking a Gebirgs-Division to the NE. The remaining 4 divisions attack an Infantry Division from the south and east.
24 Sep 1939: Research has been compleeted on the Sten MkII.
I accept a Lend Lease from the British Raj.
The Sten MkII replaces the Enfield previously being produced.
The Japanese suffer a humiliating defeat in the Straits of Malacca.
I considered researching Decimetric Radar next....
....but then I remembered that I need the 1940 Destroyer Hull more.
My current Research projects.
I add 2nd Army's divisions to 3rd Army.
26 Sep 1939: I intend attacking Frankfurt next but I need more troops first.
Four divisions should be sufficient..
27 Sep 1939: The Focus A Motorized Army has been completed....
....and I select Royal Tank Regiment next.
28 Sep 1939: I have transferred 2 more division from 1st Army to 3rd Army which continues its thrust to the northeast.
30 Sep 1939: I start my assault on Frankfurt.
I increase Artillery production.
01 Oct 1939: Frankfurt should fall in 4 days. Notice that the allies S. of Frankfurt aren't helping.
The new offesive has started well and we have momentum. My immediate goals in addition to Frankfurt are Kassel, Erfurt and Weimar. 

Comments