UK - Manchuria Turns Against Japan - 22 Jul to 16 Aug 1941

22 Jul 1941: The War Summary of the American-Japanese War (sic!) shows Japan at 0% towards capitalization becausse China and the Islands are not core territory.
I order 1st Army to Venice.
My Fuel Reserves are improving. I am finally gaining more than I am expending.
Frustration in China. We have an 8:1 advantage and it will still take 12 days! 
24 Jul 1941: Now that is a surprise. Qing China (Manchuria) has turned against their masters. More problems for Japan, i.e. more troops are required which they don't have, Japan is hopelessly overextended.
The newly deployed 10th Armoured Division is placed in training. The British Army now has 109 divisions/brigades,
26 Jul 1941: Now it has been made public. A disaster for Japan,
04 Aug 1941: We are finally making progress in NE China.
France and the USA want to Lend Lease Trucks to us and we accept.
05 Aug 1941: On our right flank we have captured both ports and are now advancing to the river line.
11 Aug 1941: Our naval production is now looking promising. I shall eventually produce at least 4 of the 1940 Aircraft Carriers.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy.
16 Aug 1941: We have researched the 1936 Heavy Ship Hull (No pic) and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next.
Our current Research projects. I won't be builing a 1936 Battleship because by the time it arrives it will already be outdated.
I place the 80th Assault Division in training.
I ship the 2nd and 4th Aroured Divisions to Malta....
....then 1st Army to Alexandria.
It's time to annihilate the Japanese forces in Russia.
I'm hoping that Japan has few defenders in their Home Islands because of their commitments elsewhere. 

Comments