UK - Redeployment and Garrison Duties - 03 Aug to 15 Aug 1938

03 Aug 1938: I request Garrison Support from Italy.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Formation Flying.
The status of the British-Estonian war.
I use African Army to garrison Eritrea and Somaliland.
I select 'Nation Building in the British Raj'.
I select 1st ZA Army to garrrison Southern Arabia.
05 Aug 1938: The Italians grant us 120,430 troops for garrison support.
07 Aug 1938: I ship Indian Army to Ceylon.
13 Aug 1938: I ship Canal Brigade and Cairo Force to Crete.
I ship 104rh Indian Division and 4th District Militia to garrison Sardinia.
I create the 27th and 28th RAF Squadrons on Sardinia.
I transfer the 2nd RAF Squadron from Malta to Sicily.
I transfer the 21st RAF Squadron from Campania to Sicily.
The 19th RAF Squadron needs more training.
My Airforce in Ethiopia needs more training.
The Spanish Civil War is still very confused.
A list of Current Wars....
....and the World Tension History. 
I add a third recruitment position for Assault Divisions.
15 Aug 1938: I assign two new Submarines to 5th Submarine Flotilla....
....and the Destroyer HMS Bedouin to North ATlantic Fleet.
That should be enough for the moment but more needs to be done. 

Comments