UK - East Prussia, Lithuania and Finland - 04 Dec to 18 Dec 1939

04 Dec 1939: There are enough 1st Army divisions at the frontline so that I can start an offensive. The first objective is Königsberg.
05 Dec 1939: I transfer 4 RAF Squadrons from Oberbayern to Königsberg fot Air Support. We already have Air Superiority in the region but I want to attack ships of the Ktiegsmarine in Baltic ports.
06 Dec 1939: The Focus Royal Tank Regiment has been completed....
....and I select Encourage Colonial Elite next.
07 Dec 1939_ We are making great progress in East Prussia.
08 Dec 1939: I add another Military Faytory to Artillery ptoduction.
09 Dec 1939: The territory occupied by enemy forces is steadily shrinking.
11 Dec 1939: All of East Prussia is in our hands. Next stop Memel.
14 Dec 1939: All of Lithuania has been liberated.
15 Dec 1939: I assign 8 trained Destroyers to UK TF 3 in northern England.
I assign 20 trained Submarines to 4th Submarine Flotilla and order 2nd Submarine Flotilla to patrol the Lower Baltic Sea.
I ask Finland for Military Access....
....and it is granted. I order all 1st Army divisions to Memel port.
16 Dec 1939: We have finished researching  Construction III....
....and I selext Improved Rubber Prcessing next.
I ship 22 divisions of 1st Army to Turku in Finland.
18 Dec 1939: I ship the remainng 2 divisons to Helsinki and research has been completed on the Avro Lancaster strategic bomber.
I select the Hawker Typhoon next.
My current Research projects.
The Germans have been banished from central Europe and the fascist Finland will be dealt wih next. 

Comments