UK - Kwajalein, Poland and Mainland China - 02 Apr to 01 May 1941

02 Apr 1941: I plan an Amphibious Assault on Kwajalein. (A major Japanese Naval Base in WW2.)
I change the mission of 4th Submarine Flotilla to Naval Invasion Support and add a Light Cruiser and 2 Destroyers to the Flotilla.
06 Apr 1941: I add a 6th Military Factory to the production of Support Equipment.
10 Apr 1941: The Focus Chiefs of Staff Committee has been completed.
I select Britannia Rules the Waves next.
13 Apr 1941; What kind of dope do they smoke in Poland?
16 Apr 1941: I activate the Amphibious Assault.
A categoric NO!
17 Apr 1941: Ditto!
20 Apr 1941; Kwajalein was captured and the 4th Submarine Flotilla returns to Convoy Raiding duties.
A third division has arrived on Kwajalein.
22 Apr 1941: In China we have not only captured Huangshan but also Nanchang. Furthermore we have encircled 6 more Japanese divisions. Losses they cannot afford. Their frontline is already very weakly defended.
23 Apr 1941: One division has already been destroyed.
27 Apr 1941: Two more divisions are gone and I add an 11th Military Factory to Spitfire Mk.I production.
29 Apr 1941: Mopping up continues and research on the 1940 Submarine Hull has been completed.
I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next.
My Research projects.
01 May 1941: One pocket is gone and I order the 9 attacking divisions to Hangzhou vicinity for the next offensive.
The 6th Armoured Division has been deployed and it is placed in training.
Both offensives in China and Micronesia are coming along fine. More in the next post. 

Comments