UK - The French Civil War - 10 Dec to 28 Dec 1938

10 Dec 1938: France and the French Commune (red).
The French Commune joins the 4th International.
I'd almost forgotten that Germany is in the 4th International.
I order the BEF nearer to the French border.
14 Dec 1938: I send France a Lend Lease package....
....and they accept it.
16 Dec 1938: The newly deployed 45th Assault Division is placed in training.
My Logistics table.
21 Dec 1938: The Focus Amphibious Warfare has been completed....
....and I select Destroyer Focus next.
28 Dec 1938: The MI6 receives ite Airforce Department....
....and I select Army Department next.
Estonia is still holding out.
I can't afford France to lose this Civil War so after much consideration I decide to join their war....
....and they accept.
I ship 11 dicisions of the Home Army to Le Havre. The rest will follow.
Now we are fighting the 4th International. I'll attack the northern half of the French Commune first. 

Comments