Turkey - What's Next? - 18 Sep to 02 Oct 1918

18 Sep 1918: I'm not producing many different kinds of ships because I am waiting for Battlecruiser IV and the 1918 Light Cruiser IV to become available. I briefly considered building a 2nd Seaplane Tender but I discarded the idea.
My Aircraft and Armour Production.
Finally my Infantry-type Production. I'm building up reserves in case we go to war.
I only have one minor shortage - Airship I's.
20 Sep 1918: I assign a new Submarine III to OE Task Force 2.
Three Air Wings in Plovdiv require Pilot Exercises.
I decide to improve diplomatic relations with Serbia.
We don't like them very much.
Why not improve relations with Soviet Russia too. We do have a common border in the Near East.
22 Sep 1918: I plan the construction of 5 new factories in Iran.
Austria-Hungary has much more troops on our common border than we do. Should I be concerned?
25 Sep 1918: I create an extra building slot in Baghdad.
29 Sep 1918: Our victorious Heavy Tank Brigades have returned home from Mexico. They are returned to the Armoured Corps.
30 Sep 1918: The status of my Lend Lease to Mexico. I shall cancel it soon.
01 Oct 1918: I'm tired of having to use veteran divisions as Occupation Forces so I decide recruit and deploy 12 Garrison Divisions.
I also change the colour of my Armoured Corps from purple (the same colour as 2nd Army) to red.
I select 4 Mountain Divisions in 1st Army and transfer them to the Army East Africa. I'm slowly building a strong outpost there.
I transfer OE Task Force 2 from Antalya to Izmir.
02 Oct 1918: An analysis of my trade route to Mexico.
I'm trying to organize my Armed Forces better and build my economy at the same time. More in the next post. 

Comments