Turkey - Almost in China - 02 Aug to 10 Aug 1919

02 Aug 1919: My equipment stockpile is looking very good.
Our Seaplane Tender is providing air cover for Task Force 3 and any other ships within its operational radius.
Japanese casualties are enormous.
It appears that Task Force 3 has located a Japanese fleet.
I make a few political decisions. First I issue War Bonds....
....then I appropriate more industrial land in Morava....
....and finally I initiate a War Propaganda campaign against Japan.
Three trained Submarines leave training and are assigned to OE Task Force 6.
04 Aug 1919: I create a variant of the Heavy Tank II....
...and place it in production.
That requires extra Steel so I import more from Germany.
I plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in Plovdiv.
I select the Anti-Partisan Upgrade for Rooke.
I also plan upgrading the infrastructure in Muntenia to level 10. That will give us 7 more Oil.
Army China is now approaching the Straits of Malacca.
The Chinese have made large gains in the Korean Peninsula.
More Industrial Land Appropriation - this time in Khuzestan.
The Italian situation.
The Soviets are not helping Communists but they are justifying war goals against Afghanistan!
Well that's a surprise. The British are guaranteeing their independence. Well the British Raj are neighbours of Afghanistan so it is understandable. Do I join them? I can't send Lend Lease or volunteers until they are at war. That won't be until March 1920 so there is plenty of time to consider.
I transfer 3 Airship Wings and a Fighter Wing to Sunkiang. That's the airfield near to Vladivostok.
08 Aug 1919: The Focus Equipment Effort II has completed and the technology Improved Light Machine Gun has been researched.
I select Improved Infantry Equipment II next.
My next Focus is Pilot Formation.
10 Aug 1919: The technology Early Support Weapons IV has arrived....
....and I select Heavy Industry III next.
We are #5 in the world but #3 and #4 are also in the Central Powers Faction.
Our troops will soon be in China and there is possibly a Naval battle pending. Until next time. 

Comments