Turkey - The War Ends - 16 Jul to 06 Aug 1920

16 Jul 1920: The European part of Soviet Russia. The Russian Empire separates it from the eastern territories. We have linked up with the Germans on the Ukrainian border.
18 Jul 1920: We won another naval battle in the Far East sinking 7 Japanese submarines.
19 Jul 1920: The German Empire has overtaken the USA!
22 Jul 1920: The Soviets are now 82% towards capitulation.
I import more Steel from the Germans
24 Jul 1920: The Submarine IV has been developed...
....and I select Equipment Effort III next.
29 Jul 1920: Its one week since I last checked the percentage towards capitulation and it has jumped from 82 to 89.
01 Aug 1920: We have captured Tula which is not far from Moscow....
03 Aug 1920: A busy day. The medical technology Blood Transfusion Kits has been researched....
....and Soviet Russia has capitulated. We have captured a lot of material but most of it is junk for Lend Lease.
The Germans have accumulated the most VP's and select first. Look at how many states they have annexed.
I have the 2nd highest VP level. (Notice that China has less than Afghanistan.) I annex the Caucasus states plus Taiwan.
Germany has taken more and its my turn again because Austria-Hungary still has less than me. In round 2 I annexed Honshu, Okinawa, Iwo Jima, Dalian and Marcus Island. In round 3 I annex Japan as a puppet.
In my final round I annex predominately Islamic states in southern Russia. No resources there but it is a buffer between us and the Germans to the north.
I end my demands.
The Austro-Hungarians cancel their Lend Lease.
The Treaty of Gorki. The Russian Federation was puppeted? They weren't in the war????
04 Aug 1920: The Austro-Hungarian Expedition Force is being recalled.
I decide to research Experimental Anti-Tank technology.
The projects I am currently researching.
I assign the Iranian Army to occupation duties in the annexed southern Russia,
06 Aug 1920: I recombine Army China....
....and plan the construction of 8 Civilian Factories. Due to all the imports I only have 29 available for new construction.
My naval production. I have forgotten to start producing my new aircraft carrier but it wouldn't have arrived in time to fight in the war anyway.
Finally I have excess Steel so I reduce my imports from Sweden.
There is a lot to organize now that the 2nd Great War is over. We now have massive Oil reserves but are heavily dependent on Steel and Aluminium. The imports cost me 18 Civilian Factories. Moe in the next post.
 

Comments