Turkey - The Invasion of Japan (II) - 20 May to 12 Jul 1920

20 May 1920: It's nice to know that two cities north of Tokyo are worth 25 Victory points together.
22 May 1920: We have finally captured Osaka. Just two more divisions to mop up then next stop Tokyo.
23 May 1920: All the stats are looking good. We 'only' have 34K casualties!
Now Canada and the British Raj have cancelled their Lend Lease to us. The Soviets appear to have contained our forces so now that the whole of 2nd Army is in theatre I can draw a frontline and give the army an objective. That should keep them busy while I'm in Japan.
25 May 1920: Good, we have captured Niigata and are advancing towards Sendai. Nine divisions from Osaka can now support the final push to take Tokyo.
28 May 1920: Wow! Three days later Japan has capitulated and look at all the war material we have captured.
I start planning amphibious assaults to capture Okinawa and Iwo Jima.
01 Jun 1920: The frontline in Soviet Russia is a bit chaotic but we are advancing on a broad front.
I add 5 divisions from Army Romania. They will automatically travel to the front line.
09 Jun 1920: I plan another assault on an island further east of Iwo Jima called Marcus Island in English.
10 Jun 1920: I've activated the assaults on Okinawa and Iwo Jima. Then I import more Aluminium, this time from France.
22 Jun 1920: I start to plan an amphibious assault on Toyohara, the new capital of what remains of Japan.
30 Jun 1920: I've split 2nd Army again because I added more reinforcements - above the 24 division limit for an army. The country to our right is the Russian Empire which is wisely staying out of this conflict. I also import more Steel from Germany.
I also plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in Mosul.
01 Jul 1920: We are clearly winning the war now. I've just noticed that the Soviets will capitulate with 26% or less instead of the usual 20% or less. That will make winning the war easier.
05 Jul 1920: The Focus Schwerpunkt (Focal Point) has been completed....
...and I continue down that path with Blitzkrieg.
A summary of the projects I am currently researching.
07 Jul 1920: I activate the amphibious assault.
08 Jul 1920: They are on their way.
09 Jul 1920: Austria-Hungary offers a Lend Lease of Support Equipment which we accept.
12 Jul 1920: Ditto from Germany.
We have captured Toyohara and I send 9 divisions from 7th Army.
Japan has been defeated now I can concentrate on Soviet Russia. I'm looking forward to the treaty where I can hopefully acquire colonies in the Far East. Until next time. 

Comments