Turkey - Initial Preparations - 01 Feb to 10 Mar 1921

01 Feb 1921: This will divide 2nd Army into two halves, i.e. 4 divisions at each port.
I move my 8 Armoured Car Divisions to Crete. I intend invading Libya.
03 Feb 1921: My single Armoured Division has arrived in Sicily. (I haven't changed the name to 5th Heavy Armoured Division yet.)
I order it to the front line.
07 Feb 1921: The Army Doctrine Kampfgruppe has been researched.
The technology Heavy Industry IV is just what I need.
The projects currently being researched.
15 Feb 1921: The attack isn't going too well and Kyushu is a problem again. I'm going to ignore it.
This time they will accept my Attaché request....
....but no visible benefit yet. 
17 Feb 1921: I plan the upgrade of a port and an airfield on Crete.
I move 1st Army to defend the ports from Antalya to Izmir.
I'm sure that I'd already done this but I move my Armoured Corps to Crete.
I transfer my 8th Airship Wing to the Peloponnese to make space for other aircraft.
18 Feb 1921: I now move 1st, 3rd and 4th Bomber Wings to Crete.
25 Feb 1921: Now that looks a lot better. The Kyushu problem appears to have been solved by itself.
26 Feb 1921: Some good old propaganda from Mehmet V.
28 Feb 1921: We receive Mountain Infantry II which increases their capabilities.
Next I select Improved Vehicle Suspension System II.
Interwar Support Weapons I arrives next - in April!
I transfer 3 trained Iranian Infantry Divisions to Army Iranian.
09 Mar 1921: The Communists have brought in more troops and the Italian attack is faltering.
10 Mar 1921: I recruit a new operative....
....and send her to Ukraine to help build a Spy Network.
That concludes this post. The Italian Civil War is a stalemate at the moment but I'm limited to sending only 1 division. 

Comments