Turkey - On the Offensive - 21 Dec 1917 to 14 Feb 1918

21 Dec 1917: There is no need to need to attack over a river so I go around it.
27 Dec 1917: 91% is better but the terrain favours the defence. This will take a while.
02 Jan 1918: This reminds me of something.....
03 Jan 1918: The research on Early Support Weapons III has finished.
I select Phosgene Shell next.
07 Jan 1918: The Focus Artillery Effort II has been completed.
I choose Develop the Empire next.
10 Jan 1918: There's now a third division defending....
19 Jan 1918: A Light Cruiser and a Submarine are fully-trained and assigned to OE Task Force 2.
Three divisions are now fully-trained so I send them back to their original armies.
I deploy 4th and final Heavy Tank Brigade early....
....and check my Lend Lease to Mexico. It's not very efficient but war material is arriving.
I place the new Heavy Tank Brigade in training.
20 Jan 1918: We are getting nowhere here. Time for a Plan B again.
14 Feb 1918: We'll try the southern route now. That looks better! Research has completed on Early Fighter III.
I select Early Bomber II next.
I have also upgraded the earlier fighter to a Mk2 version. So the Fighter III Mk1s replace the Fighter II Mk1s which are then converted to Fighter Mk2s. That wasn't too difficult. 
I need to adjust my imports. I reduce Steel from Austria Hungary....
....and import Aluminium from France.
The Jabal Shammar Army is now fully-trained....
....so I assign it back to 3rd Army.
Finally my Naval Production. The first of the 4 Armoured Cruiser Is has been refitted. 
It's slow in Mexico but I'm confident we can wear down the Opposition.

Comments