Turkey - Blitzkrieg in Mexico (II) - 27 Jul to 17 Sep 1918

22 Jul 1918: Plan B is to go around those two divisions. There we are up against only one division and more Mexicans can support this attack. Also my Battlecruiser III has arrived.
I immediately start researching the modern Battlecruiser IV.
My current Naval Production.
Another trained Submarine is assigned to OE Task Force 2.
03 Aug 1918: Plan B is working and we should soon break through the Opposition's defences.
08 Aug 1918: Done! Hopefully an uncontested advance to Chihuahua now.
14 Aug 1918: Successes have been achieved on the rest of the front too. The Opposition has to move some divisions north to counter our spearhead. The technology Masonry Schools has been researched.
I start research on Film-Screen Radiography.
18 Aug 1918: Despite losing their capital the Mexican Opposition still hasn't capitulated. Let's capture that port on the west coast.
23 Aug 1918: We've run into an obstacle again. Great! The Extra Research Slot has been completed.
I use the extra slot to research Armoured Car III.
The FIVE projects now being researched.
The next Focus is Armament Effort II which gives an extra Military Factory.
03 Sep 1918: This is Plan C. Let's hope for the best.
13 Sep 1918: The port has been captured and the Air Doctrine Bomber Rotation has finished research.
I select Strategic Bombing Role next and speed things up with 100 Air XP.
My current Research projects.
15 Sep 1918: Capitulation! The Civil War is over! Mexico gains full control of the nation again.
My 2 Heavy Tank Brigades are heading home.
I modify the Lend Lease package.
17 Sep 1918: I request and receive Docking Rights in Mexican Ports.
I'm glad that I sent the Heavy Tank Brigades because they have more penetration capability than Infantry Divisions. The campaign showed the effectiveness of Armour and I'm other nations have noticed that too! 

Comments