Turkey - The Ottoman-Italian Union War (II) - 20 Jun to 26 Jul 1921

20 Jun 1921: Two weeks into the war and the Italian Union is 40% towards capitulation.
On the mainland Rome is about to fall and I shall refrain from sending divisions there.
22 Jun 1921: Now Canada will be sending artillery to us. I'm sure we now have a surplus.
23 Jun 1921: Our objective is now in sight.
26 Jun 1921: We have sunk another Submarine and a Transport.
03 Jul 1921: We have captured Tripoli and are now mopping-up remnants.
05 Jul 1921: The technology for Heavy Industry IV has been researched.
I decide to research Underground Mining III next.
The projects currently being researched.
10 Jul 1921: We do have surplus Field Guns and the only deficit is Motorization.
The Italian Union is almost capitulating....
....but Naples is still resisting. Another week should be enough.
20 Jul 1921: A couple of days later it is over. The captured equipment is minimal.
I ask Italy for Garrison support and receive 29,000 Manpower.
21 Jul 1921: Germany wastes no time to cancel its Lend Lease to us.
Italy can have the remaining ex-Romanian Field Artillery but I cancel the Lend Lease of modern Maschinenpistole 18/I.
I order all my troops in Libya to Tripoli so they can be shipped home.
22 Jul 1921: I also cancel all air operations....
....then order my Fleets to return to their previous assignments.
26 Jul 1921: Germany is leaving the USA behind now and we are safe in the #5 slot.
My troops have had some live-fire training and they performed well. Until next time. 

Comments