Turkey - War Preparations - 18 Jan to 05 Feb 1919

18 Jan 1919: Research has finished on Construction II....
....and I select Oil Worker Training next.
Only Improved Radio will arrive in the near future.
I create an improved variant of Armoured Car III and replace the production of its predecessor.
I also cancel the production of the Heavy Tank I.
Now I design my new Light Cruiser IV. I add a more powerful engine for example.
All the other equipment is state of the art.
I'm improving the facilities in former Bulgaria to support my upcoming offensive. Two new level 3 airfields (each 600 aircraft capacity) in Sofia and Burgas will ensure adequate air support.
I transfer 1st, 2nd and 5th Airship Wings to Plovdiv.
20 Jan 1919: Plovdiv is getting a bit full that's why I need the other two airfields soon under construction.
I adjust my airfield construction plans.
27 Jan 1919: I commence deploying 7th Bomber Wing at Istanbul.
30 Jan 1919: The Army Finland arrives back in Constantinople....
....and I reassign the Tank Brigades back to the Armoured Corps.
My popularity in Europe.
I deploy the 2nd batch of 6 Garrison Divisions and place them in training.
05 Feb 1918: The technology Improved Radio has completed research....
....and I select Anti-Air Spare Parts next.
The current Research projects.
I order 4 Mountain Divisions from Army East Africa to Crete...
....then transfer 3 of them to 1st Army. The fourth is placed in training.
I assign a new destroyer to OE Task Force 2 and a new submarine to OE Task Force 6.
On the Romanian border I have assembled 60% of my Army - almost twice as many divisions as Romania and our divisions are also ca. twice as strong.
We are still #1 in Europe but the UK is catching up. Our industrial base is much lower than those of our 'competitors'.
The build-up is slow but we have plenty of time. 

Comments