Turkey - War Clouds Again - 16 Nov to 19 Dec 1918

17 Nov 1918: I create an extra building slot in Sofia.
18 Nov 1918: I receive a new Dockyard and it is added to the Destroyer IV production.
23 Nov 1918: I have fully-trained ships in OE Task Force 4 (Training). I assign the Light Cruiser to OE Task Force 3....
....and the 3 Submarines to OE Task Force 6.
I want to increase the strength of my Infantry so I add an extra Artillery battalion to both my Mountain Divisions....
....and my Infantry Divisions. The green arrows show the increase.
I deploy the 6 Garrison Divisions early....
....and place them in training.
29 Nov 1918: Finally, My Battlecruiser IV is available.
I decide to research Improved Radio next. The increased Reinforce Rate is extremely useful.
Armoured Car III is due to complete research in just under one month.
I make improvements to my Battlecruiser IV. It now has two main batteries, two secondary batteries and three anti-aircraft batteries.
The production of these ships needs more Steel so I import more from Austria-Hungary and Germany.
That does look fine!
30 Nov 1918: World Tension has jumped because Japan has started Justifying War Goals on the Qing Dynasty! At the 2nd Treaty of Paris Japanese demands on China were mainly ignored and I guess they want to take what it wants by force.
Two can play that game. I start Justifying War Goals on Romania under the same conditions as Abyssinia. If Romania's Independence is guaranteed by a major power I cancel my justification.
06 Dec 1918: I cancel all 2nd Army's orders.
09 Dec 1918: I do the same for 1st Army in Palestine.
I assign both Armies to 1st Army Group and order it to the Romanian border.
11 Dec 1918: I draw up operation plans. The commanders have almost 6 months to prepare.
16 Dec 1918: The Finnish Civil War begins.
I send a Lend Lease package to Finland.
17 Dec 1918: I prepare an Army Finland to send as volunteers. This time I'm sending all 4 Heavy Tank Brigades. That should kick Communist ass!
I'm also sending 2 Fighter Air Wings.
18 Dec 1918: We have Finland's approval. The Army will arrive in 14 days.
19 Dec 1918: Now it's in the world press.
We have action in Finland in the next post and I shall keep an eye on Romania's diplomatic status. 

Comments