Turkey - A Change of Focus - 14 Jun to 26 Jun 1919

14 Jun 1919: The Aftermath. I would love to go after Ukraine now and the lack of support for Romania is encouraging me but I have to think of a possible war with Japan.
I use the five division Army as an Occupation Army. They were doing that in Iran earlier so they know the job.
I send 1st Army to our border with Austria-Hungary while 2nd Army is ordered to Sofia.
Finally the Armoured Corps is sent to the Ukrainian border.
15 Jun 1919: OK, everyone is on the move.
Now the Navy. The OE Battle Fleet is sent to Muntenia.
Only the submarines are patrolling in the Black Sea....
....and I assign 3 more from OE Task Force 4 (Training).
The Resistance Levels are very low. Great news.
Now I need to form a Chinese Expedition Force. I'll use the former Army East Africa which is currently garrisoning Crete. I assign the 4 Heavy Tank Brigades to it....
....the 4 Mountain Divisions from 1st Army....
....and finally half of 2nd Army (11 divisions). That makes a total of 22 divisions.
Next I assign the OE Battle Fleet to Hejaz in the Red Sea Theatre.
OE Task Force 6 is also ordered to Hejaz.
OE Task Force 7 is ordered back to its home port Fars.
Finally I ask the Qing Dynasty for Docking Rights....
....and 16 Jun 1919 they graciously accept.
I order OE Fleet 3 to Fujian....
I order OE Fleet 1 to North Borneo. At the 2nd Treaty of Frankfurt North Borneo was transferred to Austria-Hungary and I have docking rights with them. Germany too.
18 Jun 1919: Army China is slowly forming.
22 Jun 1919: The rest of 2nd Army is ordered to the Soviet Russian border in North Iran. Wow! I've just noticed that I have 0 Manpower!
25 Jun 1919: My current Naval production....
....also my Air and Armour production.
I knew I had forgotten something. Garrison Support from Romania....
....and they offer 68,410 troops. I can't complain.
The focus is now China so the ball is in Japan's court. 

Comments