Turkey - Victory in the South - 13 Apr to 23 May 1918

13 Apr 1918: Let's take the Yucatan Peninsula by storm.
18 Apr 1918: Great! Now to occupy the rest of Yucatan.
21 Apr 1918: No Serbia, you are not ready. 
03 May 1918: The end is near.
07 May 1918: No to Montenegro too. Should I forget that they all started a war against us 6 years ago. I ended the Balkan Wars and kept them out of the Great War. Where is their gratitude?
12 May 1918: The technology Improved Torpedo Propulsion has been researched.
I select Masonry Schools next.
My current Research projects.
13 May 1918: The Opposition is down to one division now. Two ships of my Battle Fleet are still refitting.
Hopefully 11 more days before we head north.
22 May 1918: This is the end, guys.
23 May 1918: It's over and another technology, Artillery Spare Parts, has finished research.
I order my 2 Heavy Tank Brigades to Mexico City.
I select the Air Doctrine Bomber Rotation next and spend 100 Air XP to expedite the research.
The projects that are currently being researched. I haven't decided what to do with Airship II yet.
My Construction queue with the Synthetic Oil Refinery 2nd in the queue.
I send 48 more convoy ships to Mexico.
At home the 4th Heavy Tank Brigade has finished training and is assigned to the Armoured Corps.
The Corps is sill in Morava.
It's nice to check my popularity occasionally. Look at Oman! Isn't that a British puppet?
The 16th Fighter Wing needs more training....
....and here is my full Air Force.
With a single front war in Mexico we should be able to determine its course better. Until next time! 

Comments