Turkey - The Italian Civil War 2.0 - 07 Jan to 01 Feb 1921

Missing from the last post. This is the new Armoured Division. Unfortunately the motorized Anti-Air and Anti-Tank battalions don't show correctly but they are there. See the 30 and 36 guns under Equipment Cost.
07 Jan 1921: The technology Anti-Tank Spare Parts has been researched.
08 Jan 1921: The Focus Anti-Persian Policy has been completed....
....and I follow that with Anti-Italian Policy. Our relations can't get worse.....
I choose to research Interwar Support Weapons I next.
The projects which are currently being researched. Kampfgruppe is a good one.
14 Jan 1921: The recent upgrades of my Infantry and Armoured Divisions caused these deficits.
Another new Submarine leaves training and is assigned to OE Task Force 5....
....and I send a second Submarine to be repaired.
I need to change the names of the new divisions but this pic illustrates what shortages they currently have.
17 Jun 1921: Now this looks a bit confusing. The 'pink' nation is the Kingdom of Italy. The 'green' state is the Communist Italian Union again. I have problems with this because no Focus has triggered this and there is no Communist nation around to promote Communism. I'm beginning to believe that this is hard-written into the programme like the beginning of the Great War was.
I send the Democratic Italy a Lend Lease package....
....and I commence improving diplomatic relations.
20 Jan 1921: I've created a one Armoured Division Expeditionary Force and assign a Fighter Wing to it.
I then send it to Italy.
They are receiving a lot of Lend Lease!
No-one is winning at the moment but it is early days.
22 Jan 1921: I can see a lot more now and Italy has more divisions than I imagined. It won't be walk-over for the Communists.
31 Jan 1921: Commando Training has completed....
....and I want to become a Spy Master but I didn't know this would happen.
Wow! I'm now getting 3 more recruits - this is a new one for me.
I want to send an Attaché....
....but they won't accept. Oh well....
I start Justifying a War Goal (Derna) on the Italian Union instead.
01 Feb 1921: The starting date is 05 Jun 1921. Let's hope the Italian Union still exists.
That's all for this post with a few surprises. Until next time. 

Comments