Turkey - Preliminary Plans - 20 Sep to 19 Oct 1921

20 Sep 1921: I select 6 divisions from 1st Army which are not defending a port and transfer them to 2nd Army....
....then reassign Army Romania to just the lower half of our border with Ukraine - 2nd Army will receive the northern sector.
6th Army is ordered to Batum....
....then 2nd Army is assigned to the future frontline.
I transfer 6 more division (2 from each port) from 1st to 2nd Army.
27 Sep 1921: I create an Army Group containing 2nd and Romanian Armies. My Spy Agency Turme has been upgraded with Blueprint Stealing.
I move the OE Battle Fleet to Istanbul so that it is nearer to the Black Sea.
I also rebase 5 Air Wings from Greece to Plovdiv and Moldova.
Next 5th Bomber Wing is transferred to Muntenia. It's priority will be naval operations.
1st and 14th Carrier Wings will provide fighter support.
I assign 22nd Fighter Wing to 2nd Army.
The plans so far. Note the Royal Navy in Montenegro.
05 Nov 1921: I move my Armoured Corps nearer to the border. I hope that single Ukrainian division will still be alone in January.
I move half of my Reconnaissance Corps to Cetatca Alba because I need two ports for two amphibious assaults.
06 Nov 1921: There they are.
My Capture Cipher mission is in progress and it will complete before the offensive begins.
I start constructing a Fuel Silo in Muntenia to insure I have enough Fuel in theatre.
10 Nov 1921: More propaganda from our leader.
I plan the move of 6th Army to Rostov - part of German annexed Russia.
15 Oct 1921: The Focus Liberty Ethos has completed.
I select Anti-French Policy next. I presume Britain gains from French Anglophobia.
19 Nov 1921: The technology Underground Mining III is useful.
Next I select Basic Static Anti-Aircraft Gun. It should be a 1922 technology based on the number of days of research required.
That's Phase I of my planning done. Until next time. 

Comments