Turkey - Espionage and Plans - 21 Aug to 16 Sep 1921

21 Aug 1921: I recruit a new operative - a tough guy! 
I add operators to my Create Spy Network team in France.
The finished result. I'll come back in a couple of months to check progress.
A quick look at the status of Serbia. Everything is as expected.
The only deficit is Motorized but that will be filled in 68 days.
28 Aug 1921: I launch a Capture Cipher mission in Ukraine. A bit risky but let us try.
I commence recruiting Piyade Tümeni again.
31 Aug 1921: The technology for Early Bomber III has been researched.
I proceed to the Army Doctrine Fire Brigades. I spend the extra 100 Army XP's.
The projects I am currently researching.
I have to replace 500 older bombers.
I begin Justify War Goal against Ukraine.
01 Sep 1921: I'm not surprised to see Kyushu there but there is a new alert next to it.
Germany is justify against France! That might complicate things. I'll let Germany begin their war first, if possible, then don't join until my campaign is over. Again, if possible. There is only one way to find out.
04 Sep 1921: My starting date is 03 Jan 1922.
05 Sep 1921: Now France is guaranteeing Ukraine's independence. How when they are under attack?
No surprises in the French Diplomacy screen.
They still have most of their European forces stuck in Austria-Hungary, i.e. not defending France.
16 Sep 1921: They have only 2 divisions at the Italian border and even British divisions are assembling to attack France.
We have a potential Great War III beginning in January. What will the USA do? 

Comments